G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, December 12, 2005

Blogskins for myself hurts my soul man...

Argh!!! Hell!!! I've been working on my latest layout for my blog called Dream World Library... but heck... I can't figure out the coding and I'm having trouble with my design!! I dunno where to put the box, the main text blah blah... so irritating!!! Shitty shitty bang bang... I tried aligning the words which you click that brings you to other spots like "Profile, Diary," etc dtc like 100000000000 times and I cannot find a proper space for it!!! ARGH!!!

But heck... who cares. I found a wonderful image from my idol in Deviant Art.. image by nami-yuki.. her works are just so wonderful that I reccomend you to check it out! All arty-wutty-smarties should see her art works... full of Cloud Strife and FFVII gang somemore.. WUAHAHAHA!

No comments: