G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, December 16, 2005

Spare a thought for me, don't think you own this world! [read below - this title refers to the bottom-half of this post]

Yes!!! I think I can join the hip-hop dance class situated at Somerset, Cuppage Road! Wah today when went to view class I talked to the 'principal' [or so I think he was] of the school. He actually asked me and Celine to go join the class and try out the class for free! But then only left 15mins, try what try?

Anyway my mom asked me to join the one at Yio Chu Kang CC. Eek. Hate CCs. Their standard should be slightly lower than the one at Somerset. Seesh. But anyway I'll still go view their class this Sunday. Haizz...

Shucks... this coming Saturday is my gran's birthday!! Err... dunno what to give her... omigosh *faints*. I also dunno what to wear to the party.. shucks!!! But I'm defintly not wearing my current pair of earrings.... so old liaoz... I wanna get a change but dunno what to change to.. hmm... anyway, I should be thinking about what to give then think about what to wear. But I think I'll think about what to wear first ^^. No harm, right? Anyway I need new clothes... haizzz.

This Saturday I'm joining the dance class. Though it clashes with my gran's birthday lunch timing... but I guess my mom's gonna help me tell my uncle the 'organiser' that I'll be late due to me having to attend classes. The lunch starts at 12:30pm, my class ENDS at 12:30pm. So bo bian, have to be late or I don't join the class. But I MUST join the class... cause I dragged the day I am supposed to enrol for like urm - WEEKS! I was supposed to join the one at Chinatown. Then Rachel suggested joining the one at Somerset. [about 2 weeks gone, missed 2 lessons]. Then later I went class viewing. Opps, teacher not free, never come. [Another week wasted, another lesson missed] Then later we went class viewing. Didn't join the class. [another lesson missed T_T] So in total Celine and I missed 4 lessons or 4 weeks.

And when I told Rachel about joining on The previous Saturday [that was the Saturday the teacher wasn't free], Rachel told us that theres NO HURRY TO JOIN... hmm. Its like - SO NOT TRUE! SO NOT CORRECT! Rachel only missed about one lesson cause we told her later, but what about me and Celine?!?! We missed a total [BUMMER] of a good gone 4 lessons!!! All my time gone, all my time wasted!!! Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Rachel thinks about herself cause she didn't know about me and Celine going class viewing. And cause Rachel WASN'T in a hurry to join, Celine wasn't too. Ok... I know I'm the impatient type, yeah so what? I wanna join it like... ages ago! But cause of one minor reasoning, I missed a total bummer of 4 lessons... thinking of it makes me so upset. ARGH.

Ok I know I didn't update for a long [erm definition of long = a few days] time... so well heres the updates I planned to type in..

I missed Nat and Jia Ying's birthday... ooo... Nat and Jia Ying, I AM SO SO SOOOOO SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

December 15 -

Ru Jun asked me to go to the Esplanade with her. Boo hoos. Too far [to me] but my mom said yes. But in the end, didn't go. Know why I didn't wanna go? I suggested to RJ about coming to AMK Central. But HALT! She said 1:15pm meet at Jubilee. Ok... so when I was halfway through ready, Celine said meet at 1:45pm instead cause she was not ready and Yan Khee wasn't ready yet... so ok. 1:45pm meet at Jubilee. Fine. Later when I WAS ready, she called. "Hello? Gwen arrz [like - DUH!]? Change time to 2:15pm meet." ok... so 2:15pm. I decided to play the computer for a while, while waiting that is. Then later I asked Celine what RJ was doing at her house "Eating lunch lor!" WTF [note that this is my first time scolding this]!!! Later, 'ring ring.... ring ring...'

Me - "Hello?"
RJ - "Hello? Gwen arrz [like... duh AGAIN]? Change time horz... meet at about 2:30pm can?"
Me - "Err ok whatever..."

If RJ didn't realise, I SLAMMED down the phone. How many times has she changed the timing? Well, lets see.. 3 times... nice... nice. MY FOOT! Ok so later when I wanted to leave the house... 'ring ring... ring ring...' "Not again..."

Me - "Hello?"
RJ - "Hello? Gwen.. meet at 3pm"

I agreed... but inside I was fuming. You're dumb if you didn't realise that by now. Afterwards... 'ring ring... ring ring...' "Argh.... what is it now?!?!"

Me - "Hello???"
RJ - "Hello? Gwen... meet at AMK Library. Change of venue. Ok?"
Me - "Err... ok...................."
RJ - "Do you want to go annot? You don't sound like you wanna go."
Me - "I don't want to."
RJ - "Why?"
Me - "I just don't feel like it... I don't wanna go to the library."
RJ - "Well, ok then. Call Celine's hp if you wanna join us, k?"

I didn't go not cause I didn't feel like it.. I JUST DIDN'T WANT TO GO CAUSE I WAS MAD! Darn Ru Jun... she doesn't spare a thought for me right? So what if she want to go library? I DIDN'T SAY I WANTED TO! So just because she wanted to go to the darned library, she decided ALL ON HER OWN. Never seeking other's opinion! Well lemme tell you this - I do NOT like the fact that you did this to me ok Ru Jun? Spare a thought for me, PLEASE! I AM BEGGING YOU! You practically changed the timing like 4 times? Wake up little missy, this is NOT your world! It belongs to everyone, not only you. Please spare a thought for others. You think this doesn't mean I agree to this. I have feelings just like any other humans. Not only you live in the world. Others do too. Continue this OUTRAGOUS behavior and well.. EVERYONE WILL HATE YOU!

IN FACT, I NEVER want to go out with you AGAIN! I'm so afraid you'll do this to me again.

Ok... later I called Celine, told her I wanted to go to the park to jog with her after she came home from the library. And I asked her what time she was gonna be back. Then she asked Ru Jun. RJ said she couldn't go to the park. WELL, WHO SAID I WANTED YOU TO GO? I ONLY INVITED CELINE. Well of course Yan Khee could go too. Then I coldly told Celine "I only asked YOU to go. NOT Ru Jun." then Celine said "O. Ok." Well, later at the library, Celine's wallet got stollen by a guy [as said from a family who saw what happened] the family said they saw the guy stick his hand into RJ's bag, but because the man [who apparently brought his family to the library] stared at the guy and so the guy took his hand out of RJ's bag and walked off.. Well, why did Celine suffer this? Why? Well actually, Celine's wallet had $15 in it to top up her cash card.. her mom gave her the money. And well why didn't Celine top up the card? RU JUN told them to search for books first, and so Celine totally forgot about it. And when she got home and told her mother about all that happened and her loosing her wallet, her mom took out the cane and WHACKED her. All RJ's fault, yea? Celine's mom whacked her because she lost her $15 when she was supposed to use it to top up the card. Nevermind if she looses her wallet, but mainly it matters if she lost her $15.

And thats what my mom told me... Celine's mother told my mom about it. And well, when my mom asked me who went to the library with Celine, I said "Ru Jun and Yan Khee." and well my mom asked me who RJ was. After I replied, my mom told me what Celine said to her mom when she was whacked "Ru Jun told us to look for books first, so I forgot about the $15..." thats all. All RJ's fault, eh?

I'd really like her to read this post.... I'D REALLY, REALLY like her to read how I felt that day so that she wouldn't repeat it to others and make the world hate her for thinking she owns the world. Don't mind me if I used harsh words on this post, its cause I REALLY MEAN IT. She's like... so insensitive about what others feel. So inconsiderate. So imature of her! I only write what I feel and think, in my world of my blog, I'm free to do anything I want. And so I write my true feelings, I do not spare a thought for others. But in the real world I definitly have to spare a thought for others as I'm scared I'll hurt their feelings.

No comments: