G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, December 05, 2005

Unexpected ratings

OMIGOSH!!! My blogskin 'Fragile Love' became 15 in the top rated section! Wow thanks all! *hugs* I was at 15th at first, but a few mins after I took my breakfast I jumped to 7th! First time since I got into 'Top Rated Skins' thanks everyone! I owe you loads!

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b312/gwen_sakura/rated.jpg <- I got so excited I even took a screenie! Heh!

Anyway the 'Templates' section can't really be seen cause I haven't allined it properly yet.. and I'm not done with the editing of it. But I keep doing skins now and then, adding into my list, so its really tiring having to take screenies and edit them to be 1/4 of the actual size! But anyway from Realityworks you can preview the skins I've made so far.. enjoy!

I'll be taking in commissions too... as in take requests to help people make blogskins... based on request and first-come-first-serve basis... since I really have got nothing to do! But all the commissions that I take in and make blogskins out of the request will be published in blogskins.com... but if you wanna make it private... its optional. But naturally I'd prefer it to be published so I can receive comments on how I've done and improve ^^ thats the best part of making blogskins for all =)

No comments: