G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, December 08, 2005

I tried playing habbohotel.jp... lolz. Used my English-translated-to-jap-name guendorin. Ack.. kept speaking my English and people there were like '???' '?!?!?' they practically stared at me and saying stuff I dunno. Heh. Finally I jumped back to the English world! Yay *claps* actually there though I turned on my NJStar CJK [Chinese, Japanese, Korean] Reader, I still cannot see what the words were. Only - §£¥¤i:;:: - you know, symbols. And practically everyone in the room turned to me when I spoke.. Cause I am English-speaking-native-of-Singapore yo!

Went out with Rachel today to Thomson.. Go hawker center eat then went down to icekimo. But I no $$$ - only got cough. So I didn't eat the icecream there... aww... when is my flu gonna go away?!?! I'm sick of sneezing and coughing and having difficulty breathing cause of my blocked nose, flu.

Anyway, I realised my comp has a virus which corrupts my maplestory folder. So no matter how many times I redownload maple, I'll never be able to play it. Unless when I download it that time theres no patch going on [which means I don't have to repatch maple after on] then I have a slight chance of playing. maple keep having patch. I'm sick and tired of having to repatch. More people flock to mapleglobal than the maplesea GMs know.. I guess I'm gonna be one of the people who will flock to mapleglobal... maplesea's gonna loose business... who ask them keep patching??? I'd rather promote MapleGlobal than MapleSEA cause maplesea keep patching. If they keep having new things, depriving us of our playing time on maple, more people would flock to mapleglobal no matter how many worlds they make. Anyway mapleglobal is the first one that I've played. But this is my own personal statement.

No comments: