G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, December 04, 2005

Nothing to put, nothing to say.

I really pity those 2 girls who fell off the roller coaster [Alpha 8 aka Panasonic] at Escape theme park! Hope you two get well soon... actually, the bars weren't tight at all! When I went there with a group of friends and sat on Panasonic, we could actually lift up the bars at the ride! Even I almost fell out during a turn but I used my arms to hold down the bars... scary feeling when you like suddenly feel like you're floating only to know you're about to be thrown off the ride! Well anyway, as I was saying, the bars weren't tight. The operators didn't check whether they were tight or not, they just told [or you can say signalled] us to push it down then he started the ride. After the ride, the operator didn't lift up the bar, we lifted it up ourselves! The newspapers reported on what the manager of Escape said... but all I think is that he's lying! He said the bars can only be lifted up by the operators, but in fact the operator didn't do so after our ride. We had to do it ourselves... and were a bit shocked that they didn't bother with all these security measures... though the measures were small, but cause they didn't bother with the security and safety of the riders, the two girls fell off the ride.. poor things!!! Pity we forgot to feedback to the operator about them not bothering with the safety of the riders... haizzz

Ouch! My throat is still sore T_T... oh and about the dance class thing, the place is at Chinatown Point. The studio is called A and J Creative Dance World... heh. I seen the teacher [for the beginner class] and she's really friendly.... but too bad, I didn't want the beginner class [they learn different dance every week]... I wanted pure hip-hop... so next Saturday have to go 'class viewing' again. But this time, for the hip-hop class its a male teacher, not a female. So he might not be as leniant as the lady teacher was.

Anyway I made a new blogskin - Candy Lovers
Its basically a blue blogskin... heh. Anyway it seems that its not receiving much people's interest... anyway I was planning to redesign it later on cause it looks a bit boring to me! hehheheh

No comments: