G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, December 09, 2005

Class outing!!! All 6E people please note please note!

I practically spent the whole day on maple.. hmm...

Anyway I'm gonna play habbo later on ^^ but I get so jealous and annoyed when I go into other people's rooms and see their wonderful furniture when I don't have any!!! T_T Why won't my parents just lemme sms?? sob sob

Oh yea, theres a class outing held on the 20th of December, Tuesday!!! Wow something to occupy my time ^.~ Oh ya its for 6E people... lolz.

Heres a few points to take down:
  • 20th December [Tuesday]
  • Meet at 1:30pm
  • Latest meet by 1:45pm
  • If you're gonna be much later than 1:45pm, please do sms those who are already there so that we can buy your tickets.
  • The movie we'll be watching is King Kong @ Golden Village Marina
  • The time the movie starts is 2:10pm
  • Length of movie is 186 mins = 3+ hrs
  • After the movie we'll be having dinner together @ Suntec Marche
  • One last reminder... please bring your own money for the tickets and food.. teacher not paying the bills. [LOL]

Thats all... actually we thought of going to Sentosa... but xie lao shi says since boys going better not or they'll be oogling at bikini girls o.0 or they might throw the girls down into the sea -_- lolz!!! Anyway only 2 boys maybe going.. lolz.. the girls are gonna overpower the boys!!! wuahahaha... <--- xiao ding dong

Anyway nothing more.. for those from 6E who read this post [if anyone bothers coming to my blog] please take note of the points! And lastly a very important point for all going [especially me] - Don't be late!!! Well its especially for me cause you know I'm tardy queen... my tardy-ness overpowers me. o.0

No comments: