G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, December 01, 2005

Yes! Today the bike my dad bought was sent to my house! No need worry about asking my dad for new skates [mines going to be too small for me anytime soon!] cause I gotta bike to use.. heh.
But I haven't seen the bike's design yet - the cordugated [or whatever you spell] card and the plastic bags T_T since this morning and half the living room where the bike's located smells of the new bike stinky smell.. phew....

I want to change Realitywork's layout! I'm getting bored of Strife liaoz cause my dad returned FFVII Advent Children and cannot see Strife T_T boo hoo..

Just came back a while after going downstairs to practice my rollerblading skills and at the same time tease my brother about him not being able to skate [ok lar he's a beginner... what can I say? Mean me.]

Yikes tomorrow might have tuition for secondary school. Why so early??? But for me, as compared to others, who started weeks or like MONTHS ago, mine is counted as late start, not head start [get it?]

As usual nothing more to say so TTFN - TATA FOR NOW [huhuhu!!!]!

No comments: