G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, November 30, 2005



Yep! Its Do As Infinitly's final album - Do The A Side
And I finally got it today! Yippie!!!
Went out with my parents today... and I mean the whole day! Legs tired after a near whole day of walking.. heh.
1st stop -
ATS - To submit secondary school application form.
2nd stop -
Hawker Center to eat lunch.
3rd stop -
Icekimo - an ice cream shop. Decided to stop by there as its near the hawker center.
4th stop -
Party World - Parents wanted to go practice their singing cause on my gran's birthday my whole family is gonna go karaoke... argh... my paresnts JUST HAD to drag me and my brother along right???
5th stop -
J8's food court to eat dinner.
6th stop -
I dunno.. we just kept walking about....
then went to Sembawang Music Cd store and bought Do As Infinitly - Do The A side! Well I didn't ask my mom to buy it - she bought it for me without me asking is a mirical [dunno how to spell... english standard detorating!]... Actually I wanted to buy Stairway to Heaven's official soundtrack which costs $24.90!!! so ex hor but the music is nice! In the end when I told my mom my choic she said she'd rather I buy Do As Infinity's last album which costs $22.90. heh!
Later went to Popular... my brother bought a huge sized book written by Enid Blyton which has an orange cover. I think the title has something to do with the Famous Five or something... then my mom wanted to buy for me Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban. But cause I wasn't sure if i had it at home or not [cause I have like all the HP books!!] then she said go home and check first then go back to buy. Haizzz wanted to have the set but nevermind.
Yippie!!! I got a new pair of Fila sandles which costs $29.90... oppsie that costs too much right? But since I only had one pair of sandles my mom decided to buy it for me... cool!!! I finally don't have to wear that not-so-nice-looking-pair-of-yellow-sandles!!! The color was so hard to match too... dunno why I liked it in the first place... guess I was desperate for sandles...
After that went home and I PLOPPED on the sofa... so tired!!!
Then turned on the PC and started looking at everything blogg-ish! hahahaz!!! And started listening to 'Do The A side' at FULL BLAST!!! woot! ok lar not full blast cause if i did that my parents would scold me and my neighbours would come in flocks... nono not to get my autograph - to slaughter me!
Downloaded a new font - 'Violation' from Vintage-Melody.org. Its a font that most blogskins have... go check them out! A lot of famous blogskin makers use them. Oh ya I also downloaded a programme from vintage-melody which helps you do the image-mapping! Yes.... now no need download Photoshop Pro! But still photoshop pro is MUCH better than Arcsoft photostudio.. not much features lor! Photoshop pro got so many features... but i downloaded it like 3 times and they keep saying what cannot find compatible blah blah blah.... kill them lar!
Anyway gtg see ya all..

No comments: