G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, November 20, 2005

Unexpected leaving

I finally left Ai Tong School... never thought that this day would come! I will never forget anyone from ATS... all the good and bad times will be in my heart, yeah? I will never forget all the people from 6E (2005)! We rawk!

Well, never expected the day I would leave ATS would come... sigh... though I hate this school, when I left I really felt like I miss it loads... and I only left the school for a few minutes! I'm really looking forward to 24th November, when we will all get our PSLE results! I'm looking forward to that day not because I will see how well/poorly I scored but I will be able to see everyone again for the last time... I will also be able to see the school for the really last time...... I'll be sure to bring my camera............................ yep that day will be one memorable day for me! Anyway, when Mr Low said his goodbyes to us on Friday he looked as if he could cry.. for one thing, he is the best teacher I've ever came across in ATS... well besides Mrs Yeo that is! Now as I look back, I feel really sad that I've left the school... never came across my mind! I never even thought about it in the first place! For one thing, most of the teachers have really helped me through the years, made me feel proud to be in ATS and made me feel happy that I finally got my graduation certificate... anyway all, please keep in touch!

November 18, Friday... haizzz.... will never forget that day!

No comments: