G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Hitomi Takahashi who sang Bokutachi no Yukue in Gundam Seed Destiny Opening 3 has the same birthday as me! Only not same year lar... she is 15yrs old... heh. http://www.seedgenesis.net/index.php?action=hitomitaka

News say tomorrow hand up the form for the Secondary School thingy... but the form says its 30th!!! So what is the exact date that I must hand up this form?!?! Someone shed some light on me!!! This is soooooooooo confusing...

Keep listening to Fields of Hope, Mizu no Akashi and Quiet Night C.E. 73 (Meer Campbell) which I got from Clyne Faction.
http://clynefaction.net/Lacus/ Especially Fields of Hope, its so nice and sweet! All sang by Tanaka Rei who is the voice talent of Lacus Clyne the songstress.

Yep, nothing much to post these few days! As you noticed, my posts have been real short of late. Dunno why but it just seems that I have nothing much to say... well then, toodles! Chaos!

No comments: