G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, November 21, 2005

Yozyoz..

Hey all! Have been catching up on some reading [online! hehheh]... and I came across this website which I hope you all will like! But the story's only completed in the book which you have to buy online... sob! I like the story so much so maybe I'll bother asking my parents if I can buy the book online annotz... oh ya heres the link : http://www.goodybooks.com/ibelieveyou1.htm

Its a really sad story so if you're the easy to cry type... well... get a box of tissues ready! [Even I teared a bit!] I think I'll add this link to my links area... hehheh...

Anyway now I'm back on in maple! So people whom I know who deleted yukisakura from your list of friends please add me back! But currently buddy list is full... o.0

24th November... this coming Thursday... hmm................ we're getting our results back! But parents must follow -_-.. but who cares! Yesterday at my gran's house I talked to my aunt.. she wanted to talk to my parents about letting me get holiday lessons on piano but I told her there was no need to... unless! My parents still don't allow me after I persuaded them.. HAHAHA! Hoping I can get into AMKSS or Cedar Girls btw... sigh... given my Prelim results thats not possible... but now I can only just hope for the best! Good luck to all primary sixers getting their reults back on 24th! Especially all from ATS... good luck!

Now I have nothing much to post... maybe later... see ya!!!

No comments: