G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, November 21, 2005

I'm so bored!!! Nothing to do now that its the holidays... hope to get some holiday classes on... sianz............

Better finish watching Celine's Gundam Seed volume 3 or she'll kill me! After I watch that she can lend me Gundam Seed Destiny volume 2!!! Gundam Seed Destiny rawks! Anyway haven't been brainstorming on a new blogskin layout yet... any ideas? Tag me with some please!!! I've been thinking of making a candy-themed one.... lolz! Nothing to do mahz... can't blame me for all the weird thoughts right?

Been reading somemore! This time reading Destiny's Cries first 9 chapters online... I wanna get the book! I also want I Believe You... the link for the first 17 chapters online is on the previous post this afternoon... the link for the first 9 chapters of Destiny's Cries is :
http://www.goodybooks.com/destinyscries.htm

But the story's not as nice as I Believe You... the 9th chapter of Destiny's Cries are a bit confusing when you reach the diary part... I didn't understand a thing! Well ok maybe a thing or two that is!

Sigh tomorrow theres no school! Wonder what I'll do... maybe go rollerblading! Today was supposed to go practice downstairs but then I play the comp until forgot to go practice liao!!! hehheh... what to do... what to do... so sian and the worst thing is that I'll be facing my brother for the whole day as he also got no school on!!! sigh...

Ack... think I'm going to be sick! Keep coughing these days.... keep sneezing too! bo bian if I fall sick... sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notice for people who play maple story : Who got cheap mage stuff to sell to me? My acc got hacked and I don't have much mesos!!! Who got matty please sell to me! Who got black/blue amoria top please sell to me! Who got lvl 30 mage shoes please sell to me! So long as you have lvl 35 or lvl 30 mage items I might be able to buy!!!

No comments: