G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, November 23, 2005

ooo I'm mad!

YES!!! Uh-huh uh-huh~ Its my official 25th post here on Realityworks!!! Err aren't I being lame? heex

si Shan Ai.. she qian da! Gimme the friendster testimonial is what I called officially wicked! Kill her... yes dearest aiai you need not see your results on the 24th cause you'd be dead by then! wuahahahahahahahaha...... [evil laughin continues for an hour]... nvm on the 24th itself I shall silence you and your talk about Derrick Koh-ing mouth! Heex joking... but anyway was forced to accept the testimonial... the testi I sent her was a 'sweet' one mentioning 24th and her Derrick Koh but the one she sent was pure wicked.. hmph -throws tentrums-

Celine!!! Must lend me Gundam Seed Destiny's 2nd volume!!! I finished watching Gundam Seed volume 3!!! Please please please.... No watching of Gundam Seed Destiny makes me so weird............ wahhhhh!!! My Athrun Zala!!! -opps joking- but he does rawk! Without Athrun, Kira, Lacus, Cagalli, Auel, Diakkia and Shinn there'd be no Gundam Seed Destiny... ok err for Gundam Seed Auel wasn't there... heh.. kill the people who didn't put Auel in Gundam Seed...

I cannot access Seed Mode On!!! Someone please go there and tell me if you can get in.. my comp a bit sot, yes, but wth is wrong with Seed Mode On??? At least still can access Gundams.net... hehheh!!!



Ohh god Aegis!!!! OMG Gundams.net you rawk for the Screen Shots and stuff!!! -claps-



STRIKE GUNDAM!!! OMIGOSH!!! -faints- =0



Blitz!!! I like Blitz I don't like the pilot...



Beware of Freedom Gundam's powers!!! hehheh...



Dearka rawks...



Oh gawd he rawks but in this pic he not so good looking.. I think he will be with Miri in Gundam Seed Destiny! Yep they 2 is jue pei... Tolle also not bad but Athrun accidentally killed him.. haizzz

Enough about Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny..

Maple I'm lvl 36!!! -claps- but I got Silver SB!! But I got HACKED... argh

No comments: