G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, November 14, 2005

Finally back!!!

Sorry guys I haven't been posting much..

I'm finally back from Genting... nono I came back a few days ago... over there was so cold... Brr! But I didn't post the moment I came Genting, why? Cause I was too LAZY.. hahahaz...

Recently added a new blogskin to my list of blogskins! Its a Tsubasa RESERvoir CHRoNiCLEs blogskin... http://www.blogskins.com/info/69211 <--Click here to go check it out! Its real nice... hope to get more comments and rates =)

But that kind of blogskin took me too long to make! Trying to figure out the code alone was hard work... almost vomited blood! Anyway its my first time doing this kind of blogskin so I guess raking my brain is worth it as that way I can make more of these kinda blogskins! Its in fashion in the blogskin makers world now if you hadn't realise... management of blogskins.com keep choosing these kinda blogskin to be blogskin of the day!!! But its not all the time anyway... hahaz

Yesterday my mom went to JB and came back at 12am+... and she bought Gameboy Advance cartridges!!! Only two though... but one of them was what I requested - Shaman King!!! My brother and I went siao over the game btw... hahaha... but my brother's cartidge was a silly looking game [to me]... its called Gunstar... its all about shooting and killin your enemies.. ok Shaman King Master of Sprits 2 is also the same thing btw... hahaz so what can I say about game aim?

Ethel still hasn't given me my Tsubasa book 4 as she said... waited too long!!! I think I go buy first and ask her to buy for me book 5 instead... a lot of reasons were given to me... from 8th April till now which is November 13---how long's that?

Speaking of which, hope everyone passes their PSLE with flying colors... hope to see good results for myself too... lolz.... 24th November is approaching soon so I'd better get mentally prepared that if I get too low and I can't make it into AMKSS or Cedar Girls Secondary School... sob....

But now's the time to enjoy before the nightmare strikes! Chaos!

No comments: