G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, November 03, 2005

oh ya I remembered that yesterday i didn't post... now i got LOADS of things to say... Lets take this as what I posted yesterday...

Went to visit my aunt in hospital today... she and my mom and my other aunt were talking so I went to play with Jia Ying and Jia Xuan... they're twins... so cute too...

Anyway after that we went to Great World to eat at the Crystal Jade Restaurant... I ate alot... omg...!! But after that when I was supposed to go to the twin's house my parents told me better let them sleep... then I was like okay... since you say so... when my brother went to the TimeZone there, my mom wanted to bring me to a HUGE CD shop called 'Thats CD Shop' but she ended up asking me to go in myself while she went to look at other stuff... then I realised that the shop seemed to sell songs like oldies... haizzz nothing to buy...

After that went to look for my mom and then she went to look at an accessories shop... not really shop lar those kind where you just set up a table to sell your stuff... of course theirs is legal lar... its the what "Great World Arts Display" thingy... then while my mom was talking............... suddenly Hao Yi [you know.. from Hong Kong? She acted in the Zhen Qing] came beside my mom and asked the shop owner [which of course was a girl] whether the strings of beads were necklaces... wah we got a shock!!! Then when I went back to TimeZone to join my bro [Which had ALREADY SPENT $20 WITHOUT ME]... then we play Time Crisis II like siao, then I begged my dad to add more money inside the card cause there was like $5 left inside cause my bro used all when I was with my mom then my dad lemme top up until I top up like $15+!!! Then after that when we went to Macdonalds there was this guy who was waiting for his friend who was in the queue... then he was with a group... he talked like an English boy... I think he was from America or something but he looked like a Jap and was my height.. then his friend looked like a Jap too but speaked like an English and he was slightly taller and was in pink shirt... and the rest of their friends were of course boys with blonde hair... but they seemed to be younger than the two boys which I mentioned... then later those two boys got into like a fight where they pushed each other around and the guy in pink said "Don't touch me!" then the other guy in white said "I didn't do anything!" and they carried on until it was my turn... the lady at the counter looked very mad at them... then when they walked off the guy in white said "He's such as asshole!" and walked off... then the guy in pink followed him and said "F---" so loudly... a lot of people were starring... but me and my bro agreed that the guy in white sounded and looked like the Kids Central actor Michele or how do you spell his name??? He acted in one show called what urm kong fu warriors??? He's my age cause they show him on the TV before or after Ads... Then we were like "Wah lao if he's that actor then also liddat keep scolding bad words" he scolded asshole about 2-3 times VERY loudly [or maybe loud to me cause I was standing beside me and when they were pushing each other he like almost hit me then I was like 'seesh...' cause he almost 'fell' on the counter when he was pushed... he didn't fall but he hit against the like straw holder thingy... then my bro was like 'wah...']................................ Stupid lor!!!

Anyway I'm still wondering when Ethel's gonna give me Tsubasa book 4 as she said for my birthday.. hehhehheh... been months liaoz...

School's gonna end in a while and so we're gonna be seperated into groups... two groups of girls and two groups of boys... cool!!! But I think I might be pushed to sit with Ong Wei Qin and I've been sitting beside her for half a year [not counting the past 5 years]... shucks lor need to find a partner or I really HAVE to sit with OWQ...

No comments: