G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Haizzz I still can't believe that I'm going to Genting on Shan Ai's birthday... sianz....

Anyway I just managed to scan the 6E informal photo... the nicer informal photo... that one is the best photo among all the rest!

Anywayz theres nothing much to do cause I'm tired so I don't think I have anything much to post today... can't think much!!! Btw I might be going to the 'park' across the road with Celine and maybe Yan Qi later... dunno lar see how about Celine... sianz... her phone line engaged again... she must be talking to her BF!!! [oh mi gosh Celine's soooo gonna kill me when she sees this]

Today's excursion to the NEWater plant was MUCH better than the one to HealthZone... the HealthZone excursion was so BORING!

We even got NEWater to drink! They gave us a bottle each!! Cool rightz? But Wei Qin said it was bitter... her taste buds got problem??? Its so clean so its TASTELESS not BITTER!!! She must have a problem...

Anyway Mr Low devided the $28 amongst the boys and the girls equally to buy some snacks for the [most probably] end of year party... gosh am I gonna miss everyone [well not all the boys] in the class.... especially the KIND teachers [not those unkind ones]... I volunteered to help with Celine, Ethel, Felicia and Wei Qin [oh god...]... we're gonna buy the snacks on Friday... after that me and Celine might [most probably will] be going
swimming... hmm

No comments: