G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, October 30, 2005

Today is my little cousin's [ok he's pri 2] birthday... Happy Birthday Garian!!! Anyway later at 6:15pm will be going to his birthday party at Bishan's Macdonalds... His mom gave my bro the invitation to the party and the names there were : Gerald and GwendoLINE.... so my mom said I wasn't invited and that I don't have to go... then she laughed... then I was there frowning... then she said joking larz! [of course I know she's joking I'm not THAT stupid...]

Added Zheng Yi in my links... ehhh she hasn't used the piglet and pooh layout which I made for her but nevermind... she said she was too busy with cards... hahahaha she so poor thing.. helping her sis make birthday cards for her birthday next year.... haish

I woke up thinking that there was Gundam Seed Destiny... until I remembered that today was a Saturday and Gundam Seed Destiny wasn't showing on Kids Central on Saturdays.... Gundam Seed Destiny shows on SUNDAY!!! Then when I was wondering why it didn't show it made me think that I missed it... but I knew it was never past 10am [I woke up at around 10:15 am] so I remembered... seesh!

No comments: