G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, October 15, 2005

Haizzz today Mr Low caused another Tsunami in class straight after we reached class from the excursion... thank god today's a Friday!

He was real mad during the excursion today but he just never showed it at all until when we were walking back to class Derrick provoked him and he shouted at him... he made those boys who were walking so slowly to stay back till 5.00 plus Wai Kiong is one of them but he's online so I think Mr Low showed mercy to them afterall.. I think Mr Low was 99.9% angry till Derrick provoked him and that added another 0.1% to the angry meter and BOOM! Mr Low's volcano erupted... and that ended that we didn't have any free-time [we play all sorts of pokercard games with that time...] and Mr Low scolded us for like nearly 1/2 hour... the rest of the urm I think its 15-20mins he told us if we want to sleep or anything also can but we cannot have any free-time... I didn't sleep... most of the other people did.. but I noticed Mr Low looking around at us when he asked us to sleep... looking around but VERY angrily.............................. so I didn't dare sleep..

Today's Kampong Glam trip was nice and I spent $3... $2 on a top and $1 on a small non-alcohol perfume for my mom.. very cheap sia! Anyway my dad gave me $17 but I spent only so little... nono make it $3.90... including the iced teh tarik I had during the break of 45mins during the excursion. After the excursion went to AMK Central with Celine to buy a NEW deck of cards with FFX-2 pics behind ($6.50 -_-''' so exx) and a Shaman King comic book ($4.80 and omg its CHINESE!!!)... shucks the Shaman King book is about [I think] episodes 1-7... I'm looking for episodes 64 onwards... I read from a website that the manga carried on what happened after episode 64 [last episode... duh!] shown on Arts Central and on CDs

Wow got some good pics of classmates during the trip! Got pics of Celine, Shanice, Zheng Yi and Rachel... most or I think all taken when we were at the Palace which is now converted to a art museum filled with Malay arts... Ong Wei Qin even took pics of the boys when we were at the mosuque!!! Argh never spotted that one... never lend her your camera I'm telling you! Celine even snapped-shot Derrick to show the pics to Shan Ai and Ethel [chey]... hahahahahaha...... I thought she wanted the pic for herself... joking! She only wants Captain Pig's pic [Captain Pig=Choo Wen Long=Celine's husband... wuahahahaha joking!!! Don't kill me please]! Eww in the pic Wei Qin took got quite a few boys... how could she... so wu liao go take pics of the boys of all people... Ethel grumbling why I never take pic with her... hahaz nevermind during the NEWater excursion then I take with you bahz... hahaz...... now transferring pics to my comp.. omg got 86 pics including those I took last time... shucks gotta delete some!

Now its so quiet online... earlier on got 12 people from my class online but all never talk to me except Zheng Yi then later Yan Wen and Yi Xiu and Ethel during a conversation but Ethel left the conversation then Jia Ying never say anything then also leave the conversation... Jia Ying left first... then Ethel then Yi Xiu then Zheng Yi... Yan Wen playing game now... so sian!!! Ethel offline Zheng Yi offline wah now only got 8 people online!!! Zheng Yi said she'd brb right after she finishes bathing... haizzz..................................................... [reads the Shaman King comic while listening to Clay Aiken and tries figuring out what some Chinese words mean.. argh Chinese so bad how to read??? Heng its jian ti zi.. if its fan ti zi I DIE!!!]

No comments: