G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, October 28, 2005

Yea I added Ru Jun from 6G in my list of links... she came over to my house today to learn how to make the bracelets but we ended up playing too much computer that we had little time to make the bracelets.. hehhehheh...

Now then I realised that we actually have a lot in common.. we like the same favourite colors, food, we also sharred our opinions on what we like and don't like and realised that we actually have A LOT in common... even the colors that we don't really like are the same!!! We went to macs after school... anyway I didn't wanna go home cause its real boring.... haizzz Celine went to Felicia's house with Yan Wen and Rachel so that left me alone without any of my classmates on the bus to talk to.. well except Ru Jun, Shu Ying and Dawn... Dawn and Shu Ying kept teasing someone [name not to be mentioned] while Ru Jun concentrated on the gameboy Celine lent her... while listening to Dawn and Shu Ying talk I kept laughing... all their comments on the girl was so funny... hahaha......................

Ever since Rachel came back today she didn't talk to me at all... haizzz well nevermind then... guess she just doesn't want to???

Today Mr Low 'tsunami-ed' again... he scolded us for not being able to ask our parents to be the parent volunteers during tomorrow's excursion... well I guess that we'll be split into the groups as mentioned.............. NOT! Mr Low so hao xin went to the office and looked for a parent volunteer for us... knowing that we didn't wanna be split into the groups so he did that... hehheh... but for practically half the school hours we were in class reading books or sleeping cause Mr Low was mad and he made us to that... seesh!

I decided to play Maple Story again... yay..? But today Aquila's packed and my character is inside.. so I made another character in Bootes called yukada.... came to my mind cause of the movie "Sky Kids 2"... hehhehheh.... its now lvl 8 and my Bootes character is lvl 5.. cool ehh? I realised I could access my other hacked into acc again... but I feel so sad looking at yukisakura in such a state... haish...

No comments: