G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, October 02, 2005

My comp is so weird... suddenly no java this and that... then i resetted the internet settings and finally its slightly better... but i resetted the internet options like 1000000000000 times! Finally found the solution and i changed it and viola! My computer's alright! Yay~!

Dunno why but recently Rachel has been treating me like I was.... invisible? When Celine is around she talk like siao then when I'm there never talk to me. When I am with her without Celine she never talk. Take yesterday for instance... she talked to Celine like siao when on the bus, then when Celine got off and left me and Rachel onboard then she never talk. I asked her whether she was getting off the bus at the stop that I was she just shook her head. I said bye to her and she stared at the tv on the bus. I find this really absurd can you please stop it or not?!?! Last week talk to me so nice this week ignore me!


I'm just saying what I want to say out. As they say, keeping things bottled up is not the solution to anything but it leads you to madness. Yesterday Felicia even called me and told me that Rachel complained about the 6E girls blog what never ask for permission this and that... but she still joined and posted the most! even on her msn nick she go put a whole loada Chinese junk about not liking someone thats why she never talk to her... you think I dunno? That nick is pointing to me! Well lemme tell you this-I don't like your attitude either! Honestly that idol-crazy fan isn't pointing to you!!! Its well erm... talking about my friend [not revealing name, don't think that I'm not revealing name cause I'm making this whole thing up].

Anyway better log off... gtg go out soon lar..

No comments: