G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, October 26, 2005

New layout!!! Cloud Strife of FFVII Advent Children!!! He rawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess this layout is much nicer than my previous one... the previous one had no pics nothing... so dull and depressing.. lets let Cloud save the day of the depressing blogkskin layout!!!

Anyway its so late now... haish when I was clearing off some papers which dropped in between my full-length mirror and my bookshelf [I shifted away my mirror]... the mirror dropped to the floor and shattered into a million pieces!!! That was after i left my room.. forgot to put the mirror back... omg... now no more mirror!!! sob... anyway................ later I found a splinter-sized glass sticking in my foot... ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway my dad is calling me to sleep and o... i found another piece of the mirror on my computer!!! The impact must be hard... anyway tomorrow got school so I'd better go sleep ASAP [well... maybe after a round of Solitare! = )]

No comments: