G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Hahaz.. I added some nice Gundam Seed Destiny songs like Ignite, Reason and Fields of Hope... I especially like Ignite and Fields of Hope.. Fields of Hope is the insert song which you'd usually hear when crisis strikes... mostly they'd show Lacus singing that song..

Today there's no school.. PSLE marking day!!! All the way till next week!!! Yay!!! Better pray cause since today's the PSLE marking day... I'd better hope that I get good results... get into AMKSS [Ang Mo Kio Secondary School]!

Speaking of secondary schools, I still haven't decided which school to put besides AMKSS... I once thought of Cedar Girls and Anderson, but I presume my results won't be that good... haven't really been studying during the break before PSLE mahz.. anyway................. six choices that we're supposed to put... haiz... I also thought of Pierce, but they don't have Girl Guides... being a Brownie since pri 2... I must join Girl Guides! Weird, huh?

Fields of Hope is such a calming song.. while listening to it I didn't even realise that it was raining! Hahahaz...... Anyway there are 2 more birthdays coming up soon... Zheng Yi and Shan Ai's... but Zheng Yi's one is earlier... dunno what to get but I think I know....

No comments: