G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, October 03, 2005

Why does it seem to me that I like making enemies? Well anywayz... haizzzzzzzzzz

As they say -- problems come one after the other in sense that they never end. Would my problems ever end? Nope I guess... haiz. Don't wanna make enemies before I leave ATS at the end of the year why doesn't anyone get that??? Anyway.. PSLE's rounding now... and I hope to get good results and go into AMKSS, but who the heck think that's possible given my current results? I can't concentrate on school when the friendship problem between Rachel and I are still in my mind. Its impossible to stop thinking about it!

Yesterday stayed up till 2 A.M. just to finish the whole of my Eng assessment book from my tuition teacher, I even slept in-between when I was doing my work! Too tired I presume... *yawns* see what I mean? Today woke up at 10:30am somemore... like 8 hours of sleep... perfect................... thats just nice 8 hours no more no less which makes me more alert today... and when I woke up and saw the clock I thought I missed Gundam Seed Destiny but lucky for me I didn't! It started at 11 when I thought it would start at 10! Phew~! And it even had dual sound! Wow! Japanese and English!!! But when I switched to English I noticed that the subtitles and the words the people spoke didn't match! Even the dubbing went wrong?

Haiz now having conversation with Rachel, but she only said 2 or 3 sentences and kept quiet for the rest of the time... haiz don't tell me we're to remain strangers/enemies forever? Don't hope for it that way... haish~ she even said we have nothing to do with each other now! What the heck does that mean??? Whatever ends up between us hope it'll be a good nice ending or some sort.. no more disputes nor arguements! I just don't hope to make enemies at the end of the year~who does? Ok only sadist people do!

Anywayz better do my Math assessment or my parents are so gonna kill me when they find out I didn't do my work/revision!!!

No comments: