G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, October 14, 2005

Hihi everyone... decided to make this my main blog! Which means more posts about my daily life blah will be written here... hahahaz... but none of my blogs can compete with my REALLY MAIN blog... http://myworldofwonders.blogspot.com as it has 32 posts so far!

Anyway... this will be my first post in this blog about daily life instead of blogskins updates!

Today we went to the AVT (AV Theater) and boy was it embarassing... cause there was this skit performed there and we were there watching the skit there with 6J... they more guai we more like... naughty... made so much noise and some of the boys keep passing their usual funny comments like when the girl in the skit was sad and the "narrator" [the narrator is the guy counseller in our school] asked us how she was feeling the boys shouted "HAPPY!!!" -_-'''

On to the erm... plain.... erm..... embarassing part... when the "narrator" asked us who had a handphone, I just raised my hand [it was SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO shortly raised lor!] and he and the girl in the skit spotted me and walked over to my side... I freaked out................... when he asked for my name the girls that I was seated with shouted "GWENDOLYN!!!" but the "narrator" heard it as Benjamin... [ok I know it sounds quite alike thats what my classmates from pri 1 to pri 4 keep calling Benjamin or Gwendolyn and we keep mixing it up... so confusing...] then the "narrator" asked "Benjamin???" OF COURSE ITS NOT MY NAME!!! Benjamin is a BOYS name... I'm a GIRL!!! O for heaven's sake... then the girls said "Nononononono its Russell lover!!!" I fainted on the chair... then the "narrator" heard the name Russell and said "Russell???" omg lor I'm a girl sia!!! PLEASE LOR!!! Then the girls shouted "NONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!! ITS MRS WEE!!" I felt like running out of the AVT... I shouted my name was Gwendolyn then the lady cannot pronounce then she pronounced it as 'grendolyn' only the "narrator" knew that 'GRENDOLYN' can be cut into "GWEN" then the lady stayed by my side while the "narrator" asked who is Russell... the VERY wu liao boys immediately pointed to Russell who was seated among them and said "Him him him!!!" and the "narrator" walked to Russell's side... then he said to me "Wah then your birthcert put under the name 'Benjaminrussellmrswee' huh???" I shouted of course not lor!!! then the lady asked me "Mrs Wee [...] [when everyone heard that they laughed like siao] if you had a handphone and another person doesn't will you still friend them?" of course yes lar! Then the "narrator" asked Russell the same thing but he said no... heng for that or it will be so paisei lor! After returning to class Mr Low asked me to help him find something at his table in the staffroom and I cannot find so went back upstairs to class to tell Mr Low that I couldn't find it and when I walked in the wu liao Jun Liang said "gua gua gua......." then after that "Hi Mrs Wee!" but I pretended not to hear... I so felt like killing him!

Anyway I'm sooooooooooooo glad thats over...

YAY got Shaman King the 5th volume!!! Didn't save up money for this so I'm so glad my mom saw me and my bro's pathetic faces and bought it, knowing that we only have volumes 1 and 3 [no volume 2 and 4!!! sob I like those parts too] reason for not buying volumes 2 and 4 is cause those episodes are a little boring so I didn't bother buying... but the last episode of Shaman King is so nice! I keep watching it over and over again! Saving up money for Gundam Seed Destiny... they came out with the 1st volume! Kids Central only show until up to like episode 2 only leh! This week is episode 3... then Odex already came out with the 1st volume!!! Hahaha Kids Central is sooooo slow! Celine bought it and told me she is gonna lend it to me but she still haven't! And she said she's gonna lend it to me on Wednesday lor! Si Sulin! Not Celine but Sulin as in si diao but change it a bit into su... hahahaz... but one thing is so sad... Final Fantasy X-2 IS NOT SELLING IN LASER FLAIR ANYMORE!!! Shucks lor... I managed to accept the fact that I have to part with my savings for that DVD [theres about 3 or 4 or 5 in one set] [its not cheap.. its $39.90 if I'm not wrong]... AND THEY'RE SOLD OUT! My mom helped me ask when they'll be restocking with FFX-2 again but they said they're not sure cause they might not be restocking... sob...................................................................................

Anyway tomorrow our class is going for an excursion [Kampong Glam] and I'm so happy... finally a break after PSLE! We will also be visiting the NEWater plant and HealthZone!!! I've never been to the NEWater plant nor have I been to HealthZone so its really gonna be enjoyable for me I presume... as for the visit to Kampong Glam I might be a bit bored as we've been to this kind of history tours since pri 4 or 5.. pri 5 I remember we went to Little India but for pri 4 I don't know if we did go for an excursion or not but I think we did... Good news is that I'm partnering Jasmine for the excursion tomorrow! Hahahaz and we're taking part in a competition where we have to take a picture with our digital cam showing "Celebrating in harmony" or something like that and I'm definitly taking part! Wuahahahahazzzzzzzz!

No comments: