G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, October 22, 2005

It just seems that I am sleeping later and later these days =) But yesterday straight after watching Scrapped Princess have to sleep le... =( Actually yesterday my whole family turned in at about 11 plus while I turned in at 12+ going to 1... hahaz cause after Scrapped Princess [12am] I washed up and went to sleep.. ended up tossing and turning till like.. urm... 15mins to 1??? And thats late!

Thanks Ru Jun.. hahaz she taught me a tune which I really wanted to learn on the piano.. but only when I went to Celine's house did I manage to practice... cause my house don't have piano... but got keyboard... my foot! Well okay there is a keyboard.............. the one for computer lar! duh...

O shucks forgot the preparation for end of year farewell party that me and Celine [and most probably Ru Jun] is preparing... but heh... I'm going Genting!!! First time I'm gonna be there =))) from I think its 6-8 November.. but hey on that time school haven't close yet!!! But anyway I'm not gonna spend the whole month at Genting now, am I? Just that its for like a few days... won't miss school that long! Better than staying at home... right?

4 more days to Zheng Yi's birthday... still dunno what to buy for her.. as for Shan Ai that is like... on the 6th November... 6TH NOVEMBER?!?! OH SHUCKS I'M GOING TO GENTING ON THAT DAY!! OH SHUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have to buy all the presents by this week or I'm never gonna have time to buy them at all!!! Oh shucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I made a Winnie the Pooh blogskin layout for Zheng Yi.. I promised her so I made it =) Hope she likes it.. I sent to her the image and she said she LOVES it a lot... hehehehe...

Nothing much more today... I guess I'm gonna be busy the rest of the day making cards for Zheng Yi and Shan Ai =)

No comments: