G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, October 28, 2005

It seems that I'm getting more and more hooked on Maple Story again just like last time.. just that now they really changed it a lot... hehhehz..

Today I went to Thomson Plaza after school with Shu Ting, Andrea, Emily, Dao Ying and Ru Jun. While we were eating we talk so loud... when Rachel joined us afterwards she said that we were like Normal Technical students eating out.. hahaz...


anyway but there was this group of Pierce that were eating at Burger King too... they were with a man who was with them and I think he's their teacher and he's most probably in his 50's? Anyway cause Shu Ting wanted to know if one of the teachers from their school Mr Derrick Wong who came to our school to gave a talk on their school was in charge of NPCC in their school... Shu Ting asked Andrea to ask as she said Andrea was more daring than her... lolz... then later there's this Sec 1 guy who said something about Mr Derrick Wong shouting very loud which was real funny and so we laughed like siao but we stopped after a while... when we stopped Shu Ting was still laughing and her face was all RED!!!! Hahaha then we made fun of her saying that she likes him.. then she said "Nevermind, if I make it in their school wo hui zhao ta suan zhang de!" then I said "Not zhao ta suan zhang is zhao ta kiss ta!!!" then she wanted to get out of her seat but she was seated near to the wall so she had to trouble the people from Pierce seated behind her to move a bit and Emily or Andrea said that her butt is so big so she can't go through... -_- but when she finally got out she chased after me and strangled me!!!

AAAhhhhh hhheeeeellllllllppppppppp meeeeeeeeeeee!!! Anyway when we went back to our seats I was still laughing like siao... then Andrea said "Shu Ting, its ok, he knows liao" then Shu Ting was like wondering "knows what?" then Andrea said "He knows that you like him liao..." then Shu Ting looked like she wanted to puke... then she said she'd rather choose Ng Yong Hwee over that guy from Pierce then we said that she likes Yong Hwee instead!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE... then I said she'd also choose Nigel!!! Then she said Nigel too nerdy... hahaha....... but anyway when the Pierce people walked out we were like wah heng they went out liao...

Later after Rachel joined us at BK and after she ate, me, Rachel and Ru Jun walked around Thomson Plaza... then when me and Ru Jun left Rachel followed us and scared us [especially me I guess] by sorta like pushing us real hard when we weren't looking... wah scary sia! [hahahaz Felicia's joke answer was painful sia... the joke was what does Batman [chinese name called bianfu sia] say when he knocks into the wall? Ans:Painful sia! she told me and Celine that joke and everytime someone says sia we will relate to that haha]

After that when I got home I spent most of my time sleeping while the comp was on as I was so tired!!! [Speaking of which, I'm still tired now] when my mom called me to inform me that she was reaching AMK Central I jumped out of my bed and fell to the ground after pushing away the chair... 'thump'.. ouch... PAINFUL SIA!!! hehhehheh.. bianfu sia and painful sia.. hehhehhheh... anyway now my knee has got one blue-black... ouch! My knee has sorta gotten swollen at where I hit the ground... ouch... anyway after that went to AMK Central to go to Popular to buy some Sec 1 assessment books... surprised hor? A lazy bum like me actually bother to tell my mom to follow me to Popular to buy ASSESSMENT BOOKS?!?! Anyway there met my ah-ma's neighbour / my since young friend erm well Russell... NOT ATS 6E de!!! He's a Lim!!! But I never talk to him lar after he left my cousin's school Mayflower Primary then he hardly goes to his ah-ma's house... his ah-ma and my ah-ma are neighbours one living above the other... anway then my bro tagged along to go Popular too... then later my bro wanted to buy the roadside ice-cream but I told him go 7-11 better... then my father and mom brought us there... then guess who I saw... Russell again... then he never see me again so after he left then I walk in or else his dad would question me again about how PSLE was... haizzz

Nothing to do now... maple story like so sian liaoz

Cause I'm lvl 10...??? So low hor...

Bootes = yukada [lvl 10 thief]
Aquila= yunasakura [lvl 8 magician]

Haizzz Aquila whole day traffic jam very hard to get inside and play my character!!! Argh.......... should make more channels...

Yay the day to go Genting is getting nearer....
Boo the day to get back our PSLE results also getting nearer... sob..............................

No comments: