G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, February 17, 2006

Hey all! Today was a lovely Friday... haha... I'm talking crap - AGAIN!

Finally today was erm... sorta a stress-free day, as the common test papers are all over and done with! Argh.. I hate Chinese.. only scored 29/50. Barely passed. So this is the secondary school life? A life full of failures? I guess so.. but like Mrs Lim said when she came to talk to our class, "If you fail it doesn't mean you are a failure".

Basically on a Friday who wouldn't be free? On a Friday who wouldn't go out to celebrate the end of common test week? So naturally, I did! Haha! Bernice, Jody, Elizabeth, Jia Qi, Seraphina, Jane, Quintessence and I went to watch I Not Stupid Too at Junction 8! Omg it was so sad T_T. Jane cried like I've never seen her cry before... but honestly I did cry too cause its really sad. Believe me... for those who haven't watched it yet, you must do so!!! Its a really nice movie!

Before the movie we took neoprints! Haha there were like seven of us, and well you guessed it - the neoprint booth was crammed and in some of the pictures some of us couldn't be seen! Haha... Well, after the movie Jia Qi had this crazy idea of buying me a pair of.... earrings!!! Haha! At first it was a nice pair, $10.90 [okay that IS quite expensive!!!], with flowers on the end. Haha. But later Elizabeth and Bernice suggested buying for me another pair instead [$7.90... phew for that or I would have felt guilty with them spending so much money on me!!], with cute little multi-colored plastic hearts hanging on the end!!! They debated between which color to buy and in the end they picked a purplish one for me!!! Thank you all!!! They bought it for my be-earlied birthday. But Jia Qi knew that my birthday was well.. on April 8th but she didn't mind buying it for me so early! Hehe... she even said on my actual birthday she'd give me another gift!!! Jia Qi you're so sweet!!! But no need for another present on my actual birthday! You and the rest have already shared money to buy for me a pair of lovely earrings! Thank you!!! *hugs*

Then we shopped around and then went home. Quin still had to stay in J8 cause her dad was coming to fetch her at 6:45pm so she said she'd go buy a figurine of her "God" called piggy. The "religion" was called Piggysem [no offence intended to anyone... this is just her made up world of imaginations!!]. So we left her to buy her figurine... haha.

Hmms I gotta go... I want to edit some stuff about the blog.. haha!

No comments: