G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, February 16, 2006

Today sailing was cool! I sailed aloneeeeeeee.... haha! And I managed to stay in the course without going off-course halfway... but when doing Mrs Sidhu's follow the leader I went off-course cause I heard her say "Ease out and head to shore" and so I did. Later found out that the rest still following her... then when i was about to turn back my stupid rudder gave me problems and I drifted... later no wind so it was hard for me to sail back to Mrs Sidhu there! Haha! We sailed pretty close to the other byke sailors like those sec 2s and seniors. Today among the sec 1s only me and David sailed alone but during the follow the leader [or I call it follow the Mrs Sidhu! Hehe..] Farhana joined David.. haha! Aaron and Jack said I looked like a sec 2 senior cause I was sailing alone.. seesh! PICO 1 IS MINE!!! ALL MINE!! I no need to bunk with anyone liao I guess... haha but when heading back to shore I definitly need someone to help me with the trolley stuff.... for that one person cannot handle it alone.

*yawn..* feeling so tired out. Before we went to the bus that brought us to MOE SSC [or NSC, MOE SSC I don't really know what it means but NSC means National Sailing Center =D just love that place to bits!], Kerrie and Elizabeth and Janisha or whoever and one more person forgot who ler came over and Kerrie said she my wife haas... so funny lor. Then he looked at me like I'm siao. Later when walking to the bus there Zack came to me and asked me whether I was the Unicorn house leader cause there was a meeting and I didn't attend. Hello.... that is GwendoLINE. I'm GwendoLYN hahas... so later he realised that the Gwendoline wasn't the Gwendolyn aka me [omg what am I saying... I only know how to talk crap]. Hehe... but I AM a proud member of Unicorn! Unicorn rawks!!! Yeah we rawk! Hope for the interhouse comp I will be able to win in the 4x100m.... I scared I cannot run!!! Omg I so scared.. haha.

Oh yeah today when I was sailing Mrs Sidhu kept taking my pics.... so paisei!!! As I sailed the camera kept pointing my direction, obviously taking pics of me cause there was no one else surrounding me... hahas......... poor me... became Mrs Sidhu's "model" for sailing liao... on Tues during Assembly they were talking about some Total Defence stuff and then the teachers played a short clip about them being "terrorists" and planting a "bomb" or something under one of the benches in school... near my class somemore! As in okay lar quite near. We didn't realise it was there! But then in the movie they showed some of my sailing friends! Hehe... they were doing sailing PT.. then Mrs Sidhu took movie of them lor! Haha! Cause our sailing PT is always around that area near that "bomb" haha... okay so afterwards halfway during assembly Mrs Sidhu told us to go downstairs to the canteen for our lunch before the bus comes... [we're special! We can leave halfway during assembly every Tuesday... haha! Sailing rawks big time!!] me, Quin and Aaron ran back to class to get our stuff and when we ran to class and when we passed that bench we looked under the bench and saw the "bomb" in yellow sticky tape! Haha... we laughed cause we didn't even spot it.... haha

Anyway gtg... getting sleepy! Yawn..... hehe

No comments: