G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, February 26, 2006

Linked Dawn =)

Oh yeah I added more pics into the 1E friendster acc! =D Go check them out!!

On Thursday during I broke the tiller [the thing to steer the boat about]... Mrs Sidhu said its about $100 to pay for it... when I told my dad he was like "When the bill comes I'll speak to your teacher. Ever heard of wear and tear?" and I was telling him to just pay the bill since I broke it.. lol. But later on Friday during Geography lesson I asked Ms Cheng about how much I had to pay for the broken tiller and she said I didn't need to pay as the tiller was broken before!!! And also cause I wasn't the first one who broke it =) so no need to pay! Woohoo! I was happy until I went siao... hahahas....

Later got tuition... BORING! Actually supposed to go Malaysia with my parents today for lunch with my aunts and uncles but in the end my parents were like "stay at home and do your work and study lar..." and then I grumbled and then when my dad allowed me to go I asked him "whos going?" and he scolded me for that. Whats the freaking problem? So in the end I didn't go. Idiotic.... I hate my tuition! Its so boring and I don't even pay attention so whats the use? Only waste money!

No comments: