G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Ho hums... the previous post was just to test if the font I used while typing the post in blogger would affect my post when it comes out on my blog. So it seems it does! I thought my font would always be Arial cause in my coding thats the font I placed...

Hoping that tomorrow Quin and i would be able to go for sailing! We have oral examination tomorrow and we're crossing our fingers cause tomorrow we're learning man overboard for sailing.... and thats required to pass the sailing test!!! Oh man I'm getting so nervous just thinkin bout it........... gahh... I smsed Mrs Thomas but she's not repling! Our "man overboard" exam results is in her hands now I guess... cause if me and Quin miss tomorrrow's sailing we might not know what to do during the actual test.. and we might fail! I just hope that if we miss it tomorrow Mrs Sidhu might teach us on the next sailing training... but thats not possible... Mrs Sidhu would be busy teaching us something else... argh!

Recently all my posts have been talking about my sailing life. Boring annot? Tell me if so =) even i myself hates reading boring posts on other people's blog!

Wah lao yesterday the yesterday we changed from class 1E [our original classroom] to classroom 4E! Wah... instantly promoted! No lar just joking... we had to move up cause a guy from 4E has got asthma problems and isn't physically fit to climb the stairs. But why our class? Aww I miss 1E... my dear classroom!!! Then yesterday they told us that we were gonna use the IPP classroom [In Place Protection classroom] and so from the 4th floor we moved back down to the first floor.. argh how sucky is this?!?! But anyways we had to do so lar... I guess they were afraid we might disturb the sec 4s cause our recess are on diff times and when we are walking to the staircase we might disturb the sec 4s... then the Malay students use the 4E classroom for their MT lessons cause we're using their MT classroom [IPP classroom], and the Malay teacher said she wasn't too comfortable with that cause they are used to using the IPP classroom... so I guess during our Chi lessons we might have to move back up, then after Chi we move down again...GAHH!!! So now we're class 1IPP instead of class 1E! Yay~ not!

No comments: