G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, March 04, 2006

Later on I have tuition... again - BORING! But do I have a choice?

Now I'm charging my MP3... yesterday listen until near one bar of batt left! Hahas... later gonna photostat some sailing notes that Farhana gave me last time during on of the sailing PTs on Thurs [that time Mrs Sidhu and Mr Lee kena meeting].. I wanna highlight stuff then I see the paper I scared next time I need or something so I don't highlight yet and instead I photostat another copy of the notes... I read the notes already then feel dizzy cause theres so much to remember!!

And oh great now my printer says Black Ink Low... this is great.... bleahsss.....AND OMG IT JUST SCANNED NOTHING AND PRINTED OUT A PIECE OF BLACK PAPER!!! ARGH.... later still must do tuition homework... gahh...........................

No comments: