G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, March 06, 2006

Today's sailing PT [physical training] was okay and its at least not as tough as the first sailing PT I attended!!! Today we did what some seniors called "Torture stations" or something liddat. Mrs Sidhu called it "Fun stations" fun??? FUN??? I doubt so... seriously DOUBT so! But the powerball thingy was fun only it was slightly more to the boring side cause we weren't playing it right... Quin and I didn't really know the rules. But it wasn't just play you know... every cone we knock down on the opponents side they will have to do 5 pushups... and there are 5 cones for us to knock down! But in the end Ning Xin's team [with 3 players.. my team had 2 players.. me and Quin] also knocked down one of our cones and each group did 5 pushups each.. phew!

After that when the sailors with their license [Justin called it drivers' license... hah] went to the gym the sailors without their license [as in the sec 1s... no sec 2s onwards one lar] went through theory... Mrs Sidhu and Ms Cheng kept explaining to us stuff from notes and kept asking us questions... gahh... next week Mrs Sidhu said we were taking our written test for the lvl 1! *faints*

Hope I do well.. hahas...

Oh great I still got some homework not done and I have to tally up the number of people in the list for the shirt sizes etc.... gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

No comments: