G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, April 25, 2006

supposed to be studying now!!! haha. but.. LIKE I CARE. omg. i'm adopting to that attitude too much now. ahh! i think if i keep this up, i can be sacked as class chairperson!! [I'm always call chairmeh.. slang the meh a bit. so it sounds like chemeh]

shriram got like, 40 / 40 for the damned Home Econs test. and he was so glad. yep. SHOWOFF. sometimes, he's a nice guy. like in the camp. sometimes, he gets way too arrogant and starts boasting. like when he got high results for English and etc. and esp. during Geog. he asks ms cheng some of the stupidiest questions. sometimes, the questions are so CHIM that ms cheng cannot answer it and at that, shriram beams!!! like, OMG.

I sometimes wish i were more intelligent.
but, its like i'll ever be more intelligent!!! wuahahas.

argh. today got PISSED off by Aaron and De Yuan. WHY can't Aaron be more like Daren??? at least Daren knows when NOT to irritate me. Asked those idiots to sit down [i now scared kena scolding liao. I CLASS CHAIRPERSON leh.] and they didn't wanna. instead they started moving the chairs about etc and making MORE noise.

idiots...

then elizabeth stood up and went to the door to look for...
*ahem ahem
and i asked her to sit down. then i closed and locked the door to prevent her from going nutso. instead of returning to her seat, she forced me aside and unlocked the door. then i said "Hey just go back to your seat lars." and she gave me that idiotic act-pai-kia look and stared at me and said "I don't want to go back! Cannot arr? Your problem arr?!"

okay. i SOOOOOOOO cannot stand this stupid freaking attitude of the class. geez.
why can't they just listen to me?!
i was so upset that i sat down on my seat and went into my 'sleeping-in-class' position. actually i was crying. then kerrie realised and told me nevermind lars, being a chairperson is hard work. then i just refused to lift my head. then she shouted at elizabeth and asked her to seat down. but elizabeth gave her that same shitty reply. how i just wish she'd stop acting pai kia and be a normal 'sweet' girl again. but its, like she'll ever become one lor!!! then after kerrie heard liz's reply, she got really mad and then started comforting me again. then mrs thomas came into class. after she came into class i still didn't look up. then only when the DnT pupils came back in then i looked up. Boy, were my hands sticky. then i just pretended that nothing happened.

Then SOMETHING pissed me off AGAIN.

Guess who?

Thats right.

GAN
LI
KIONG

like, grr?! during mrs thomas's lesson she made us sit in the 'examinations' format. as in, 2 rows by 2 rows. No more one-gang-here one-gang-there shit arrangement. Then i told him nevermind, no need to move. then i asked Darren to move beside me instead of Li Kiong [please don't xiang wai wai. we're good friends. brother and sister!] and he said "uhh. you sure can annot?" then just as he picked up his bag to move, LI KIONG just had to move. and then i told him not to move so near and he didn't wanna. he likes pissing me off. he's the worst classmate i've ever seen!! Most irritating, too!!! [no wonder the whole class hates him]. Then as usual, i whined.

Out of the blue, Alicia scolded me. "Stop your whining lar!!!" she scolded me. in a very pissed off manner and stared at me like she bu shuang. I HATE IT WHEN SHE DOES THAT. IT PISSES ME OFF OKAY.

then during lit, when mr lee came in, he told us to shift our tables to the side of the class and form a circle in the middle of the class. so while we were moving, li kiong's table was in sight. okay, so i knew his table would surely touch mine. and lemme tell you this, his table is damn dirty. full of rubbish. he even has his own mini rubbish bin at the front of his table! [ooookkkkayy... so thats ONE good thing about him sitting near me] And so I told him "One cm gap okay!!! you touch my table you die okay mr.!" then he "Like i care lar!" and moved his table right next to mine. it was touching my table. then i moved his table and then he moved it beside mine again and he stood there, ensuring that his table wouldn't be able to move. Then i got really mad. I took my Math textbook and placed it inbetween our tables. Then Eileen and Chu Xian cheered for me and said "ni gan de hao". hahas. then li kiong also became damned pissed. And for the start of the lit lesson i carried a black face about with me and Eileen seemed to be shocked when she saw me. I never looked like this before during sec one. Well, my pri school classmates would know. I get mad all the time cause the boys really piss me off. but of course, li kiong is worse than them. They are like, SO MUCH BETTER.

Then after the lit lesson [we did this thing of "Think and tell us your saddest incident/memory" game. most people who kena didn't tell about saddest, but either lamest, if not most suay incident] mrs thomas placed our eng. results infront of the class on the bulletinboard. then i saw my results : a marvelous 79! as in. Percentage. I got full marks for my book review!!! YES! I didn't spend all that time on it for nothing. But as i left the classroom with elizabeth [obviously i'm not mad at her anymore. She knows that too, thats why she knows she can anger me. Cause after like, 5 mins i will be okay again. Thats why boys who have me as their future gf is damn lucky. Cause I'll never stay mad at a person for more than a day], shriram asked me how much i got. I said 70+ and he went "ohhhh!!! I got 87!" and i congratulated him in a not-so-happy manner and we walked off and i started grumbling to elizabeth about what a showoff shriram was and that how he actually could score so high and how he might as well take over my place as chairperson.

Since he is, after all, the vice chairperson.
But who cares?! ppeeehhhhh.

Then we went to look for alicia and kerrie cause halfway i suggested to Elizabeth we go do our Math project. Then she said okay lor. She wanted to go j8's mac but since i suggested that, she thought it was better to go to the macs near St. Nicks. when we went back to class, i saw that the lights were on. ARGH. the last person who left the class didn't turn off the lights and fans. lols. then I turned it off and we saw alicia and kerrie coming out from the toilet [at least it seemed like they were coming from the direction of the girls' toilet on lvl 1.] and then elizabeth told them what i suggested and they said okay lor. then when we were going out of school grounds, kerrie commented that 'we go there sure won't do work one lor'. and i said whatever.

think what you want. i can be hardworking when i want to okay?!

Then later she kept grumbling on about how we won't do work when we get there. so when i reached the gates i walked a diff direction from them. Then Elizabeth asked me "Gwen! why you walking this direction???" "i thought you guys think that we won't do work?? So I'm going home lor!!!" i said in a very angry manner. OBVIOUSLY, DUH! I WAS MAD! Kerrie kept going "Ohh! You and Elizabeth go J8 there to study?! OMG! I LAUGH my head off first lar I tell you!!!" and "We go macs also won't do the project one lor!!!" really pissed me off. I was damn angry.

Alicia frowned and went "THEN YOU GO HOME LAR!!! WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?!?!"
"FINE!!!" i shouted at her and crossed the road.
I was very very angry liao.

Then later after i cross the road they started shouting my name and then they asked me where i was going and i screamed "HOME LAR!!!" and walked off ignoring them while they carried on shouting my name.

I think they should call themselves AEEK. LEAVE MY NAME'S INITIAL OUT! Like I care if they do. They are now ignoring me all the time. Melody is telling me not to go to recess with them, since they keep pangseh-ing me. [You should have seen a post i spent 30 mins typing about them ignoring me and how I had to keep holding my anger and then vented it out on my post. But after I posted it i felt mean cause i was afraid it'll hurt their feelings and saved it as a draft.]

Then as i was about to curse myself for being so unlucky, i saw melody and jacelyn. they just went to buy some food stuff from the shops nearby. Then Melody asked me what happened and asked me to stay back with her and jacelyn to do work. But we stayed back and didn't do work. We toured about the school and then we walked about and compared pumping - see who goes down lowest. cause their pe teacher teach them is must go down damn low. hahas. lame right??

Aiya. End here. Hands damn tired.
I noticed that my posts are getting longer and longer.
Hahas.
NIGHT!

No comments: