G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, April 09, 2006

Wheet~ hahas.. oo its my birthday..
whoopeedee, whoopeedoo, haveabowlofME!
hahas. I'm mad.
Yippie yaiyai yippie yippie yai...
wuahahahas... geez.

Woohoos I'm finally a mad 13! I've officially been living for 13 years! =) bleahs.. what crap am I talking about? hahas.. later going out with my parents and brother to eat dinner.
though today is my birthday, that doesn't rule out the fact that I have to have tuition. I still have to have it!
oogoshpoorme..
hahas.
Celine and i tried getting out of tuition but all our mothers said was 'nope nope nope!' and we started complaining. hahas. celine and i can really whine... but even with our 'professional' whining skills, we're still loosers when it comes to getting-out-of-tuition situations. hahars.

WISH ME HAPPY BIRTHDAYnahhs, just joking. but it doesn't harm to wish me, though! =)

No comments: