G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, April 17, 2006

Click here!
Click the above link. It takes you to the "Worst tech of 2006 (so far)" MSN-CNNET website.
Acutally for year 2006 the descriptions are not funny. But click
here to see the list for 2005. The editor's description is very funny. hahas.

My hands are now white, orange and white [again] all over. hahas. Went to Elizabeth's place to do the project on Japan with Elizabeth [duh], Kerrie, I [like, DUH?!] and Gan LK. he was like, so irritating throughout the whole thing. We stayed at Elizabeth's place till about 6:23pm and when i got home it was already like, 7+. but thats cause i didn't have the keys and my maid went over to my gran's place with my bro. i hate it when they do that. they sometimes go to my gran's place without telling me lor. damn irritating. sometimes i have to walk to my gran's place [its not that far, just the opposite block but still tiring lars. i'm a pig] to get the keys and walk back to my house.

i just pleaded with my mom to give me a set of the house keys. hahas.
like she would liddat lors.

ehh the paint from the marker like cannot come off liddat. hahas. when my mother came back she saw my hands and went "Why your hands so dirty???" and i was like "no lars we do the project mahs." then she was like "oh." hahas.

wah now very late liao. post more tomorrow?


Tear away the pieces and let them fly...


CHOCOLATErocksmyLIFE

No comments: