G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, September 27, 2009

iPod

Decided to blog while waiting for my iPod to finish charging! I hate the fact that I don't have the charger that allows you to adapt from the USB cable to the wall socket.

I think I'll check AMK Hub for that thing later. No more excuses to use the laptop then!

Well okay, today I had Emath tuition and did more Emath. My parents are on their way back from badminton ("You and your brother shall make a sacrifice and not play for a few weeks till your major exams are over okay?") and are taking Gerald and I to eat at Aston's again.

The portions there are huge, seriously. For the chicken chop yes cuz the last time I ate there I could only finish half the thing and I gave the rest to YL.


Gonna go to Popular later to get MORE stationery and this Emath guidebook I saw yesterday when I was at Singpost's Popular after church. $24.90.. but it seems to be worth every penny. I hope.

AND the adaptor. If a shop at Hub has it.

Cheryl told me she saw the red version of the Arsenal Nike backpack yesterday at Orchard Central. Damn you sec 2s, getting to enjoy life huh! Can still go out to shop huh! EGAD *pulls out hair*

Anyways, Its like slightly cheaper than the blue one at Hub's Football Madness(?) so I think I'm gonna get it. Just.. let me save up more money before I talk, la la la.

I am very full now. Think I'll have to share dinner with momszie-ho!


"Lets go downnnn~!"

Bye all!

No comments: