G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, September 11, 2009

I feel like chopping off my Pony Tail

Quote Janice:

"Gwen is like blended into the surroundings"

Actually, quite true. I think she was the only one who managed to spot me.
Alright from now onwards its wearing white time!






Celine and Tock have the same expression don't they?



How to make kids smile so brightly?

Tickle them the moment the cameraman says "THREE!"


Yanwen, me and Ethel (plus Celine).
Proud to be from Aitong School 6E'05

D4!

After this shot Ethel was like, "WHERE THE HELL IS THAT CELINE XIE?! I call her she never pick up." and ran to the toilet to pull Celine out.

And I mean RAN.







Once Yanwen is in the Safe zone while we played "zhong ji mi ma", she starts piling up food for the people after her who will obviously get the number..

YOU CAN'T SEE MY PHONE! Hahaha.


Those sparkly things are water droplets.
Jasmin exclaimed that this shot was really pretty and she kept taking photos of us splashing water..

Me: "OH CRAP I SPLASHED WATER UPWARDS (a lot of times at that) AND NOW MY HAIR AND FBTs ARE WET!"

Kind of dead already

Celine was talking about something and I was saying, "EW YOU'RE GROSS!"



Winning group shot with Niu Niu (who looks like a teddy bear here) and Yanwen's tube of pink icing in Esther's hand to end the day. Hm..



My hair is like a huge mess of, well, mess in these photos. Ugh. Really makes me feel like cutting my hair short. My hair is just a gone case! Frizzy fur ball.

Went to Ethel's place yesterday to sit around and have potluck with the D4 girls. Thought it was gonna be a small gathering so I was afraid 2 tubs of ice cream would be too much but so many girls were there so thank goodness.

Was also supposed to play tennis and volleyball with Ethel but everyone stayed downstairs and I did so too. Oh well Ethel, we're gonna swim/play tennis/basketball/whatever real soon. Gotta exercise more, staying home to study so often causes the death of my brain cells!

Ended the night by playing "zhong ji mi ma" to clear off all the left over food, which btw is A LOT. There was pasta, caramel corn, Tim Tams, doughnuts.. yup. I got the number 2 times and Ah Foo was piling up the food like mad! Didn't intend to eat so much (when we ate my pasta only filled less than half the plate) but.. AH FOO YANWEN! I know you're skinny haha.

We didn't eat the ice cream by the way. There was too much food.

Gonna go studying now with Celine and Rach at the Coffeebean/Starbucks(?) @ Wheelock. Or maybe not. Rae wants to go hunt for prom dresses. If all fails we'll study on Saturday morning or something.

But yeah Celine's going to City Harvest with her mom tomorrow morning prolly and I'm going to HOGC at night? So it prolly won't work out hm.

I NEED A STUDY BUDDY.

No comments: