G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"Suck it up, you pansy,"



















Went shopping with Celine, her mom and my mom.

Y'know, usually when your mother goes shopping with you, you're able to spend a lot? Well for some reason I didn't. I decided that from now on, if I wanna shop or something I'll have to save up and use my own money, instead of asking my parents for money.

Something Mom said yesterday just stuck me really hard and suddenly I was worried about spending. My family is not a rich one we are rather fine but it shocked me when she told me that. I felt.. moodless and curious. The shopping trip was ruined cuz the I didn't have the mood to buy stuff and when I saw something I wanted that was above 30bucks I would just put it back.

Planning to get the Arsenal Nike backpack I saw recently, and to get that River Island wallet. That'll mean I gotta save up for over a month.

Food at the Japanese-themed foodcourt was not something I'd go gaga over. Nevertheless good enough to satisfy my stomach but the rice wasn't Japanese rice but normal ones and there wasn't anything with sashimi. Everything was cooked. I'm so going back to Suki Sushi when I gots'em Japanese cravings, mhmm.


My right eyebag swelled up again and hurt. The momsters said I was heaty. Bought this aloe vera and honey water from those herb shops and it was good.

I bought a skirt. S.K.I.R.T. Skirt. Believe it or not. Momszie said she can borrow it from me. Never, Mother, never! (Just kidding)

I ain't some girly-girl but that skirt was so pretty it caught my eyes and I'M IN LURRRRRVE baby. Alright exaggerating much but yes, it is pretty.


I saw the dark chocolate version of Ferrero Rocher. People who don't like the hazelnut in the middle and who love dark chocolate should try it. Expensive but worth every friggin' cent.


Nothing I do is good enough for you.


p.s. Flash mob, Hottests style!


No comments: