G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Watching Music Bank now. SNSD is performing Boyfriend! I hope they perform Tell Me Your Wish (Genie) cuz they're wearing their military costumes-thing for it.

THEY'RE PERFORMING IT NOW! Be right back. YoonA dyed her hair dark brown.. I was so happy when they extended Hyoyeon's solo dance part 'till I wondered why must Yuri dance with her! And when Jessica said Tiffany's "DJ, put it back on!" part, I was like, "Where's Fany?!" and realised she wasn't there.

2NE1 PLEASE WIN THIS WEEK'S MUSIC BANK!!!

AH THEY WON with I Don't Care. Okay I'll be listening to their performance so be right back. Hey its a remix! Oh well, I love CL and Bom.

Um, you know what? KBS cut off their performance the moment they went "2NE1~". Disappointed.


Back to blogging!

Had to attend the workshop thing conducted by Adam Khoo's company today. Didn't realise me and Winteng would be the only people from our class attending cuz Quin told Mdm Rohaiyati that she didn't want to go. Came to school at 7am this morning cuz Mr Lim wanted to have a lesson with me to teach me my basics.

Winteng had stomach flu today so she didn't come down. Amos was the only one from 4I who was attending this workshop so I went with him today. So many people from 4D were there that I felt kinda awkward, like the only person I could sit with today without feeling very awkward was Amos.

So we were glued to the chairs from 8am-5pm, plus some short breaks in the middle.

I felt so hungry throughout the whole day and my stomach kept rumbling cuz I ate very little for breakfast and didn't go down for lunch while Amos went with 4D. The moment I got home I wasn't hungry anymore and when I ate the muffin Mom and Aunty Tun made this morning my stomach hurt. I don't feel like eating at all now.

The workshop was so fun! Gary, Leroy and Andrea were our trainers and each of their sessions (they took turns) was filled with laughter. Wished this program was the full 3 days though! It really is quite helpful.

Enjoyed myself today so can't wait for tomorrow! Must bring my dad's jacket or something, the library was so cold today that we were like rubbing the sleeves of our shirts for warmth.

No comments: