G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, September 08, 2009

"2PM. We aren't 7 people. We are one." -Jang Wooyoung




Trust Jang Wooyoungie to be so sensible despite being the silliest of 2PM! 2PM fans are now worried for what might be the outcome of leader Jaebeom. I am not happy. Not happy at all. 5100 Korean netizens in favour of the 2PM ban/something of Jae? Well, who cares? More are in favour of Park Jaebeom himself.

Look at Khun, wearing the number 7 badge the members of 2PM have been passing around for each other to wear. First was Wooyoung right?

That's to signify that 2PM will only be made up of 7 people, nothing less.



Looking forward to the end of O's cuz I found a Korean language school. The fees are expensive, so thank goodness I told Dad I'll be working at the shop. Imagine, I'll only earn about 400 plus a month if I work for one shift, minus weekends. I intend to pay for the language fees myself, which is 350+ bucks for one term.

Well, I can't expect my parents to pay 400+ bucks for both my dance fees AND language fees, can I?

Ever since service, I have been.. happier? Read the bible, some verses were so meaningful, and prayed. Felt that it was useless to feel hurt and that I should just go on being who I am. Who cares if others don't like me? I AM who I am, nothing will change that.

Even if I must admit I'm kinda upset now, who cares? I'm known to the 1E'06 English class girls for laughing 15mins non-stop after Mdm Su. said a stupid-sounding word. So I must learn to laugh more.

^-^


Some "When life gives you lemons" quotes I saw on a website (that made me laugh like crazy):

When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and watch the world try to figure out how you did it.


When life gives you lemons, IT'S A TRAP!


When life gives you lemons, you give life the finger.


When life gives you lemons, throw them away, because you don't like lemons. You prefer apples.


When life gives you lemons, go find a Potato Launcher.


Life gave you lemons! Ha! I got strawberrys.


When life gives you lemons, sell them on eBay.

Alex was asked by his mother to go shopping at the local corner store. After getting everything on the list, Alex discovered that the store was out of oranges. "Sorry, Alex" said Albert Life, the elderly shop owner, "we sold out of the oranges this morning." Alex looked depressed, saying his mother needed those oranges for a recipe. Elderly Mr. Life, pitying little Alex, walked over to the fruit stand and tossed him a pair of lemons. "Here you go, Alex" he said with a smile. "Next time you come around, I'll have those oranges for you." Alex put the lemons in his bag and walked out of the store. "When life gives you lemons..." Mr. Life quietly chuckled to himself, only to be startled by the sound of two lemons hitting his front window.


When life gives you lemons, make a lemon ray. Then make more things lemons. Then make lemon furniture.



Finally,
When life gives you pineapples you say, "Oi! What happened to the lemons?"

No comments: