G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, September 09, 2009

To my Favourite Boys,


HAPPY (belated) 1ST ANNIVERSARY 2PM!

Shucks, I was so overwhelmed by Jae's news that I forgot that I had yet to wish the boys on my blog. It has been one hell of a year since the boys debuted with their debut "10 out of 10" shijeom manjeome shijeom! performance.

With Jae out of 2PM.. well, things are gonna feel a little different now. Nevertheless, these boys are still the best idol group ever (yes, for me to dump SHINee aside, I MEAN IT when I say 2PM is the best to me). For now, I'm just praying that Jaebeom will hopefully mature and realise that leaving is not the way out as it'll just allow more rumours to surface and more people to speculate that he's nothing but a coward, which he is most certainly not.

Screw all you 5100 Korean netizens who signed a petition to ban him/kick him out of 2PM/go commit suicide. Yes, the petition to commit suicide was a bit overboard, wasn't it?

Hope all you shiz realise what a grave mistake you've made by dashing the dreams of a young 20-plus year old. "YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!", using the power of the Internet to start hate forums and blog against the Leadja of the almighty 2PM!


2AM + 2PM + I AM + HOTTEST = 1

No comments: