G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, September 20, 2009

Years, to Months, to Days, to pure precious Minutes -- COUNTDOWN




We only have a few days more to O levels.

Imagine what life would be like without the stress that a major examination is coming up. Freedom much?

I've always wondered what our lives would be like if we lived like, say, villagers. Y'know, maybe even just existing instead of living. Or rather, life would be simple. Then again, the simple can complain about being simple while the complex complain about being TOO complex (we).

Weeks -- or in this case days -- are inching away and by the time the O's come we would've marched ourselves a couple of years nearer to our deathbeds, you know? Its like living a life while being a dead.

Wait, that came out wrong.

I'm just living life day by day.

On a side note, I am anything but a perfect being. Everyone knows that. We all have to admit that no one can be perfect. Cliche really, but as true as can be.

I don't blame myself for being imperfect but rather, I'd choose to embrace myself for that. I am who I am. I like myself for being me and not to become what others would like me to become, what they'd perceive me to be. I will admit that I am childish and a water tap most of the time and keeping my mouth shut or strapping me to a chair just wouldn't work cuz I'm one heck of a noisy 16-year-old kid, but what would humans be if everyone were the same? Being what other people want them to be?

Earth would have no nerds, no jocks, no populars, no sadists, emos, scene, goth... whatever, you name them.

We are all unique for a reason. If everyone was to be what everyone else is like, what's there to be unique about? I'm talking about personalities, dumbasses. I'm not gonna be a conformist who conforms to what's given. Everybody's like that, no?

I enjoy having other people around for the qualities they possess, for who they are and not what they are/seem to be. Its no shit if someone's different.

Different is.. good.


--------------------------

Just watched a hell lot of Kevjumba videos on Youtube like what Y.C. Lover said to and it really got me cracked up. He's farrrrrrnie, so faaaaaaarrrrrnie! HAHA.

But no. I am being serious. He really is funny.

No comments: