G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Sugar



Found this amazing, so I thought I should share it.
He(?) has more pop/contemporary songs on piano in his account so go check it out.

Makes me want to continue self-learning the piano really. Been doing that since 7. My parents got me lessons once, after my aunt bugged them (I hog pianos of my relatives whenever I'm over so they know I enjoy playing it) to let me give it a shot. Guess what? Had to quit after 1 month cuz I had no time to practice, given the fact I have sailing, Student Council, etcetcetcetc x 12094824984.

After O's I think I'll try learning this song from watching. I've got no other choice, I can't read notes at all! (I learn scores by pressing keys on my keyboard and checking the little screen and comparing with the score to check if I'm playing the right note. Pretty lame right. I always get frustrated after doing that for half a score)

Okay, now I will have to compensate my using of the laptop for the past (gosh how many hours?) by missing Showbiz Extra now and Pops in Seoul that will be showing later.

Boohoo now goodbye gotta go study SS like a lifeless idiot!

p.s. Got an ulcer-like thing on my tongue GOSH I hate ulcers.

No comments: