G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, September 18, 2009

No balls?! for basketball!

Whoa, Jaebeom's not returning to Korea after all. Upsetting but yeah, nothing anyone can do about it. Hottests worldwide are being damn stupid for boycotting 2PM :\ seriously! Nothing good will come out of boycotting them.

Going to Colors Award tomorrow. The juniors were like, "Gwen you BETTER go! Go leh walao." I miss Vir, she's so damn sweet la okay. Haha its good that the whole situation is over! Good for you :) haha I miss you too! Can't wait to finally REALLY catch up with you juniors cuz its been so damn long hahaha :P

Went to play basketball with Cheryl today and walked around AMK Hub. DAMN EPIC FAIL LA HAHA. Can't play basketball for nuts and she was trying to teach me. Did a 3-pointer, yay? :\

But hey, finally exercised! Going to swim or something later this week I hope. But damn lazy. I realised I can't swim with people cuz I like swimming continuously non-stop for like 35 laps before I stop to slack around. Haha that time the girls were like so cold waiting for me but I didn't stop at all so they were like "GWENNNNN WE'RE DAMN COLDDDDDD!!!"

Anyway, Herd Mentality. Go wiki it LOL.

The towel touched the floor, dirty already?

p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ah-SWEE!

Yes we're going shopping yes yes yes yes x1000000 yes??! Haha can't wait to celebrate your birthday with you but you'll be the one doing all the shopping I'll be watching you man.

No comments: