G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, September 04, 2009

Ball

Tired from studying Geog so I went to search for news on Nasri's leg injury..



I didn't dare to watch this, but I did. Broke my heart to see my favourite player injured!

I HATE YOU DIABY. YES I HATE YOU.

First you injure your own teammate.

THEN you go and score an own goal against Man U.?

The match that day could've been a draw. The referee was really biased. Rooney tackling Arshavin to the floor and no free kick? My dad says that some referees are actually scared of Feugerson, cuz when they give too many free kicks to the opponent, Feugerson turns really, REALLY nasty.

Hence the advertisement:

(Wait lemme check Youtube)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeUD_77AG4M&feature=related

Didn't find the advertisement but I found this! Freaking funny.


And now that UEFA set the thing against Eduardo, yeah it just made Arsenal fans everywhere fuming mad. Eduardo didn't dive! C'mon, Ronaldo dives so obviously and in an open fashion, yet UEFA didn't bother doing anything?

Not like anyone cares- the man's already sold to Real Madrid.

I'm just wondering what the outcome of this season would be. Hopefully Arsenal would get 3rd spot this year?

Or that's what I hope. Now that Alonso's already been sold off (to Real Madrid too WHAT IS WITH THE RM COMEBACK??!) and a "replacement" for him, or so according to the newspaper(?), couldn't be found, everyone knew the person to mark is Torres.

Like 1 Torres to 3 Bolton players. Frustrating for the guy.

"The first season you're new. The second, every other team knows your moves." -Dad, the craziest Arsenal fan in my family ever since he was Secondary 2.


It suddenly occured to me that....

KHUNNIE'S BIRTHDAY - 24th JUNE
NASRI'S BIRTHDAY - 26th JUNE

Almost 3 days in a row! The two most important people in my fangirlish K-Pop and soccer world! Find a Korean/Japanese celeb I would prolly like to fill up the 25th June so it can be 3 days in a row please~

Okay I'm just being nonsensical. Too much Geog in my head already ugh I should go sleep now. Sleeping on the couch so I can wake up 1 hr later to continue mugging. Throw me on my bed and I'll never get up 'till 6:30am.

But seriously.

If I could meet both Nichkhun AND Nasri (BOTH NAMES START WITH THE LETTER 'N' TOO! Find me a celeb who's name starts with N and has his/her birthday on the 25th of June please!) one day, I would tell them, one in Korean and one in Spanish, that I am crazy over them and that both of their birthdays have just a one day gap!

And that their names start with 'N'.

No comments: