G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, September 17, 2009

Breathe

Finally, a day when we can just sleep and wake up later than our parents!

Its been so tiring, these few days, with all the mugging crap and all.

When I compare myself to others, I think I'm too darn laid back about the prelims which is a bad thing. I know I don't want to see my results either.

I have 0% confidence for my Geog papers, maybe a little more for my Human Geog paper. Ugh I'm just gonna die. Emath.. (speechless) Like whoa I felt the stress when Mr Chng walks past me in the examination hall and stops to look at my workings. Looking at his face I know my answer must be far from right but ah. I'm gonna get scolded by Vincent when the results are out, that's for sure.


Its Literature tomorrow. Don't know what to do cuz I don't know how to study for Lit besides reading the text. And tomorrow we can report to school at 10:30am or something! Whoohoo! No need to report at like what, 7:25am.

SLEEP.

p.s. 2PMSingapore will be doing a meetup soon. I forgot the date but it will be at Orchard. Making of tees and Yujia (or was it Fid?) said they want to give out masks that states Jae's name or something well I DON'T KNOW.

Anyway Jae wants to come back to Korea! I hope?

No comments: