G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, October 02, 2009

Torn Picture

















Last post till after O's, hopefully. So I'll make it a full one!

My posts always have a reason for it appearing and this one will be to explain why I've not been updating for so long -- I've been busy studying and I'm too tired to blog for the time being.

Can't find anything K-Pop to blog about cuz I've not been updated with news. Still heartbroken after Jaebeom left 2PM but oh well, everything will be fine real soon I hope.


School has been pretty awesome of late. I kinda like my new seat in class, 'cept for the fact its can get really, rilly, REALLY warm there cuz there's no window beside me and the fan only reaches Zoe and Daniel. Lianyi has the window. It felt like last year again when I was seated beside ah-Lian and Bryan, Nicholas Cho were infront of us playing Mother and Father.

Which is weird cuz they are.. well, both guys.

My cough and sorethroat has been killing me too. Zoe said she wasn't annoyed with my constant coughing (like, REALLY constant coughing!) but I bet I would be! With MYSELF!


Gonna go jog later at around 9ish so I'd better continue studying if I wanna enjoy the jog! Been dancing for the past half an hour or so and I tell you its AWESOME to be dancing after so long (I just get a tad bit guilty since I've got so much to study. And sweaty). Got the feeling back and gosh I can't wait for O's to end cuz I wanna pick up bbbbbboy and learn poppin' & lockin' properly! Break dancing is awesome. I can't self-learn that cuz I get all over the place and Mom always asks why she can hear my feet thumping on the floor.

Hip hop music blasting from me speakers now mannnnnn! *does random hand swinging*

A few months back I saw the Korean school advertisement so I told my parents that I wanted to take that up with dancing after O's. They were okay with it I guess so yay! Can't imagine all the things I can/will learn after O's, like hip hop, Korean.. and maybe learn how to play piano and drums properly HAHAHA. I want to play the piano so bad but sad for me I'm stuck with a measly keyboard. I can't read them notes but I'm learning!

But I'll be working too. Darren Loh said I'd rot at home if I don't get a job.

I'm starting to like Emath, so.. MR CHNG YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY! Just have to work on SD and my graph..


HOGC has been awesome too. D4!

2 days ago I was talking to Winston since he came into our class to do his work (we were supposed to be doing Chem and Amath respectively) and he told me Ryan attends church at HOGC! Haha Takyong why have I not seen you around?! Okay I know its cuz you run away immediately after service, haha! Winston and Amos's church building is really pretty. HOGC just started on week 2 of Building Fund! So hopefully we can have a new building real soon, or at least more places. Monument for God :)

Alright, shall end here naoz! See all you peeps real soon!


p.s. Wonder how everyone's studying is coming along? Especially the ATS 6E'05 people, shout out to you guys! Good luck all, see you guys soon at the end of the year again! 6E'05 gathering.

-------------------------------
SHINee performs "Boys On Top"! Hahaha my 2nd favourite boy band performing to my favourite Korean female singer since I was primary 3: BoA Kwon!

No comments: