G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, October 15, 2009

Eons,

Check it out!



I can't get enough of SHINee and their new comeback looks. Was hoping they'd make a comeback soon but never expected it to be THIS soon! Now to wait for 2PM's comeback, ah!


Okay all, tomorrow's the last day of school! (Exclamation point! Exclamation point!)

I was feeling really happy about it (is it that weird?), but it hit me today during Social Studies that, hey, you know what? I'm never gonna see most people again.

I'm kinda happy yet a little bit sad. I'm gonna miss my friends, mainly those of 4 years from 1Endeavour'06, best class like, EVERRRRR. Enjoyed myself the most there and its great that we're all still good friends after 4 years.

Can't wait for the 1E'06 chalet on the day after prom! I'll have to go to school extra early tomorrow to sit with the Morning Gang (or so Ker calls us, or them, since I've been lazy to wake up at 5:45AM ever since middle of this year)! They were saying we HAD to sit together tomorrow cuz.. ITS A MUST! So much to do together. We've been sitting together for 4 years how awesome are we??!

AND Y Y Y Y Y Y Y! Haha you're one of the coolest people on Earth. Thank you for everything man.

OH, Beanie and I tried the new yogurt ice-cream today. I tried mangoes mixed with chocolate chip cookies while she took just chocolate chip cookies, same as what she had yesterday. Was really nice 'cept for the fact bits of raspberries were in our ice creams!

Changed her opinion of yogurt though hah! TOLD YOU SO :)
I remember when her mom brought me and her for lunch at Thomson Plaza after school and when we went grocery shopping together, I pointed out yogurt ice cream cuz it was goooood. And she was all, "No, yuck! I hate yogurt Gwennie!"


Had lunch with Alex and Afiqah today. We had girl-talk. It has been pretty long since I talked about anything near boys. It was a nice chat over a good Subway lunch+dinner. Gah left after that, and Alex and I were talking about tomorrow. I told her I'm gonna write like 27 letters to my friends and she decided to do the same! Quite excited to get started, which will be soon. (She's already started and is like on her 4th or so letter as I type this?)

We went to Popular, where she got her eye-piercing coloured paper. Was supposed to get stuff for myself but found nothing nice so we went back to Hub to check out Artbox. Bought stuff, talked more and went home.

Been itching to watch the whole season 1 of The Hills again, but no! I cannot at this point of time. I hate the fact that at THIS point of time, MTV is showing some of the awesomest reality television shows like The Hills season 5 (Speidi gets married!), The City and Taking the Stage!

I LOVE Taking the Stage, so my rest time is during the show. Mia's the best singer really, such a nice voice she has.

Okay, no more reality television shows! They're staged, STAGED I TELL YOU!

No comments: