G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, December 12, 2006

yay me! i shall find a stupid way to cheer myself up :D

most wont know so ahhh crap. who cares (:

anyway.
THANKS KERRIE AND ELIZABETH for hearing me rant on for like 45mins on the phone. It's depressing and i know i can be a bore cos i kept talking to my stuffed toy doggie :D thank you darlings! <3

i doubt i'd be eating dinner tonight. I'm like, so not in the mood to. Goooood. I can jianfei in this way :D

or maybe i should do what Ningxin suggested me to do; go become a vegetarian like cheeteng! LOL. But no. I cannot miss out on eating meat cos i've been eating it since i was BORN! Buahahaha.

Maybe I should be vegetarian on some days of the Buddist calendar, just like ahma o.0

who knows?

but all i know is that right now, i'm kinda not in the mood to be like, gulping down chunks of food down my throat just to let you know. lemme go on a diettt :P

but shitty hell. I'm having gastrics now i guess. Its hurting quite badly. But oh well. I can renzhu the pain! :D strong me strong mememe! okay i admit it! I'm hungryyyyyy- D: but i shan't eat. I can't really bother to eat either. But heck i shouldnt carry on posting. all the talk about eating is making me hungry.

Maybe I should go gulp down some soya bean milk instead? yup, sounds like a pretty good idea :D

-gwen, you are SMART! :D

No comments: