G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, December 22, 2006

Oh no, the song "Too little too late" by Jojo is stuck in my head. Gah! haha.

anyway. lvled up in maple! :D eekeng kept suanning me lah, say what lvl 35 still got a word FINALLY de meh. Cos i took so long to train till 35. A bit sian-ed of maple lah (:

today went to East Coast with my family and Kerrie! Haha. Then it rained at AMK area. zzz. But when we got to East Coast it was perfectly fine. So we just rented our bikes for about an hour cos Gerald had tuition at 5, so we went to cycle around. Then me and Kerrie kept stopping and turning around. My mom didnt cycle tho, i dont know why.

Then my mom suggested we should cycle to NSC! :D so we did. I mean, or so we ALMOST did.

Me and Kerrie cycled past the Sea Sports Center, then i was so glad. But after passing Spark C, it started to drizzle. Even tho i'm gonna get sick even more easily in the rain, i wanted to cycle on to NSC. Quite fun lah. Then Kerrie didnt wanna, cos she say she would get headache and stuff. Woi, I'm more sick-prone than her can? So we cycled back to East Coast beach there lorh. SIAN JI PUA! lol.

I saw someone sailing when I got pass SSC! I think sailing a byte or Laser or something. WAHHHH. Can i swap places with that person? :D i realised that when i sail in the rain, i dont get sick. Then when i WALK in the rain, i'd get fever and headaches =/

Anyway. We went home after dropping Ger off at his tuition center. Kerrie came to my place too, and we played Audition and o2Jam. Or more to i played she watch. LOL. Then we went to my gran's place for dinner, cos today is TANG YUAN EATING DAY! lol.

ei, i'm FOURTEEN on the chinese calendar okay. And i'm not even sec2 yet :P dont play play! haha.

So Melody and Amanda and the twins and Jiawen and a few of my relatives were there. After dinner i went into the room with kerrie to play with Jiaying and Jiaxuan. LOL. They were super cute lah! :D then Amanda threathened to throw the tennis ball at me and Melody so we were busy screaming and holding the bolster and covering ourselves in the blanket. haha. we are lame cousins (;

thennnnn we sent kerrie home. end! :D

okay. thats not all.

I SAW GWEN! as in not myself, gwendolyn neo, but GWEN TAN! :D my junior! haha, she still remembered me! Maybe cos we shared the same name (but for me its my NICKname). I saw her when i was helping out at the sec 1 registration, and she was going to 1F. Same as er, the NEA1 girl's sis. Forgot whats her name :S i forgot to ask Gwen to come for sailing tryouts! Dang. Justin said that it'd be cool if there are two lousy Gwens in sailing. GAH HIM LAHHHH. i'm gonna show him, i'm gonna, i'm gonna!!! I'm gonna beat him in sailing one day, yes i shall :D

GWENNNNNNNN TAN! Come for sailing tryouts okay? (; haha.

hope she comes, or at least hope i see her in school for the first 2 days in sec 1 orientation or something. Better still, if i get her class for sec 1 orientation and cca exhibition! :D so i can pull gwen and the erm whoever's sis to sailing tryouts :D hope they joinnnnn.

But i need to pull one more girl, if not when me and Quin move on to being sec 3s, they will be the ones having the same problem as me and Quin for the ranking and stuff if no juniors come join sailing ): oh well. JIAYOU GWENDOLYN NEO! :D

No comments: